Synonyms of winged
- 1. fly, wing, travel, go, move, locomote
- usage: travel through the air; be airborne; "Man cannot fly"
- 1. winged (vs. wingless), alar, alary, aliform, wing-shaped, alate, alated, batwing, brachypterous, short-winged, one-winged, pinioned, slender-winged, small-winged, volant(postnominal), winglike
- usage: having wings or as if having wings of a specified kind; "the winged feet of Mercury";
- 2. winged, fast (vs. slow)
- usage: very fast; as if with wings; "on winged feet"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of winged (Dictionary)