Synonyms of windward
- 1. windward, direction
- usage: the direction from which the wind is coming
- 2. windward, side, face
- usage: the side of something that is toward the wind
- 1. windward (vs. leeward), upwind, weather(prenominal)
- usage: on the side exposed to the wind; "the windward islands"
- 1. windward, downwind
- usage: away from the wind; "they were sailing windward"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of windward (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.