Synonyms of wince
- 1. wince, facial expression, facial gesture
- usage: the facial expression of sudden pain
- 2. wince, flinch, startle, jump, start
- usage: a reflex response to sudden pain
- 1. flinch, squinch, funk, cringe, shrink, wince, recoil, quail, move
- usage: draw back, as with fear or pain; "she flinched when they showed the slaughtering of the calf"
- 2. wince, grimace, make a face, pull a face
- usage: make a face indicating disgust or dislike; "She winced when she heard his pompous speech"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of wince (Dictionary)