WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. evil, immorality, wickedness, iniquity, transgression, evildoing
- usage: morally objectionable behavior
- 2. iniquity, wickedness, darkness, dark, condition, status
- usage: absence of moral or spiritual values; "the powers of darkness"
- 3. nefariousness, wickedness, vileness, ugliness, evil, evilness
- usage: the quality of being wicked
- 4. sin, sinfulness, wickedness, unrighteousness
- usage: estrangement from god
- 5. loathsomeness, repulsiveness, sliminess, vileness, lousiness, wickedness, offensiveness, odiousness, distastefulness
- usage: the quality of being disgusting to the senses or emotions; "the vileness of his language surprised us"
All rights reserved.
See also: wickedness (Dictionary)