Synonyms of whistler
- 1. Whistler, James Abbott McNeill Whistler
- usage: United States painter (1834-1903)
- 2. whistler, signaler, signaller
- usage: someone who makes a loud high sound
- 3. hoary marmot, whistler, whistling marmot, Marmota caligata, marmot
- usage: large North American mountain marmot
- 4. goldeneye, whistler, Bucephela clangula, duck
- usage: large-headed swift-flying diving duck of Arctic regions
- 5. thickhead, whistler, Old World flycatcher, true flycatcher, flycatcher
- usage: Australian and southeastern Asian birds with a melodious whistling call
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of whistler (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.