Synonyms of wheeze
- 1. wheeze, breathing, external respiration, respiration, ventilation
- usage: breathing with a husky or whistling sound
- 2. wheeze, scheme, strategy
- usage: (Briticism) a clever or amusing scheme or trick; "a clever wheeze probably succeeded in neutralizing the German espionage threat"
- 1. wheeze, breathe, take a breath, respire, suspire
- usage: breathe with difficulty
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of wheeze (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.