Synonyms of wheeling
- 1. Wheeling
- usage: a city in the northern panhandle of West Virginia on the Ohio river
- 2. wheeling, rolling, propulsion, actuation
- usage: propelling something on wheels
- 1. wheel, wheel around, revolve, go around, rotate
- usage: change directions as if revolving on a pivot; "They wheeled their horses around and left"
- 2. wheel, wheel around, transport
- usage: wheel somebody or something
- 3. wheel, roll, travel, go, move, locomote
- usage: move along on or as if on wheels or a wheeled vehicle; "The President's convoy rolled past the crowds"
- 4. bicycle, cycle, bike, pedal, wheel, ride
- usage: ride a bicycle
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of wheeling (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.