Synonyms of wheat
- 1. wheat, cereal, cereal grass
- usage: annual or biennial grass having erect flower spikes and light brown grains
- 2. wheat, wheat berry, grain, food grain, cereal
- usage: grains of common wheat; sometimes cooked whole or cracked as cereal; usually ground into flour
- 3. pale yellow, straw, wheat, yellow, yellowness
- usage: a variable yellow tint; dull yellow, often diluted with white
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of wheat (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.