- 1. burden, burthen, weight, weight down, charge
- usage: weight down with a load
- 2. slant, angle, weight, bias, predetermine
- usage: present with a bias; "He biased his presentation so as to please the share holders"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. leaden, weighted, heavy (vs. light)
- usage: made heavy or weighted down with weariness; "his leaden arms"; "weighted eyelids"
- 2. weighted, adjusted (vs. unadjusted)
- usage: adjusted to reflect value or proportion; "votes weighted according to the size of constituencies"; "a law weighted in favor of landlords"; "a weighted average"
All rights reserved.
See also: weighted (Dictionary)