Synonyms of weighing
- 1. deliberation, weighing, advisement, consideration
- usage: careful consideration; "a little deliberation would have deterred them"
- 1. weigh, measure
- usage: have a certain weight
- 2. consider, count, weigh
- usage: show consideration for; take into account; "You must consider her age"; "The judge considered the offender's youth and was lenient"
- 3. weigh, librate, quantify, measure
- usage: determine the weight of; "The butcher weighed the chicken"
- 4. count, matter, weigh, be
- usage: have weight; have import, carry weight; "It does not matter much"
- 5. weigh, press, count, matter, weigh
- usage: to be oppressive or burdensome; "weigh heavily on the mind", "Something pressed on his mind"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.