Synonyms of watercress
- 1. watercress, cress, cress plant
- usage: any of several water-loving cresses
- 2. watercress, cress
- usage: cresses that grow in clear ponds and streams
- 1. cress green, cresson, watercress, chromatic (vs. achromatic)
- usage: of a moderate yellow-green color that is greener and deeper than moss green and yellower and darker than pea green
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of watercress (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.