Synonyms of wassail
- 1. wassail, punch
- usage: a punch made of sweetened ale or wine heated with spices and roasted apples; especially at Christmas
- 1. revel, racket, make whoopie, make merry, make happy, whoop it up, jollify, wassail, celebrate, fete
- usage: celebrate noisily, often indulging in drinking; engage in uproarious festivities; "The members of the wedding party made merry all night"; "Let's whoop it up--the boss is gone!"
- 2. toast, drink, pledge, salute, wassail, honor, honour, reward
- usage: propose a toast to; "Let us toast the birthday girl!"; "Let's drink to the New Year"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of wassail (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.