WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Warren, Robert Penn Warren
- usage: United States writer and poet (1905-1989)
- 2. Warren, Earl Warren
- usage: United States jurist who served as chief justice of the United States Supreme Court (1891-1974)
- 3. warren, rabbit warren, burrow, tunnel
- usage: a series of connected underground tunnels occupied by rabbits
- 4. warren, rabbit warren, residential district, residential area, community
- usage: an overcrowded residential area
- 5. warren, animal group
- usage: a colony of rabbits
All rights reserved.
See also: warren (Dictionary)