Synonyms of warrantee
- 1. warrantee, recipient, receiver
- usage: a recipient of a warrant issued by a court in the United States
- 2. warrantee, customer, client
- usage: a customer to whom a warrant or guarantee is given
- 3. guarantee, warrant, warrantee, warranty, assurance, pledge
- usage: a written assurance that some product or service will be provided or will meet certain specifications
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of warrantee (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.