Synonyms of wardrobe
- 1. wardrobe, closet, press, furniture, piece of furniture, article of furniture
- usage: a tall piece of furniture that provides storage space for clothes; has a door and rails or hooks for hanging clothes
- 2. wardrobe, collection, aggregation, accumulation, assemblage
- usage: collection of clothing belonging to one person
- 3. wardrobe, collection, aggregation, accumulation, assemblage
- usage: collection of costumes belonging to a theatrical company
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of wardrobe (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.