Synonyms of wanton
- 1. wanton, sensualist
- usage: lewd or lascivious woman
- 1. piddle, wanton, wanton away, piddle away, trifle, spend, expend, drop
- usage: waste time; spend one's time idly or inefficiently
- 2. wanton, live
- usage: indulge in a carefree or voluptuous way of life
- 3. wanton, wanton away, trifle away, spend, expend, drop
- usage: spend wastefully; "wanton one's money away"
- 4. luxuriate, wanton, consume, squander, waste, ware
- usage: become extravagant; indulge (oneself) luxuriously
- 5. wanton, chat up, flirt, dally, butterfly, coquet, coquette, romance, philander, mash
- usage: engage in amorous play
- 6. wanton, act, behave, do
- usage: behave extremely cruelly and brutally
- 1. motiveless, unprovoked, wanton, unmotivated (vs. motivated)
- usage: occurring without motivation or provocation; "motiveless malignity"; "unprovoked and dastardly attack"- F.D.Roosevelt
- 2. easy, light, loose, promiscuous, sluttish, wanton, unchaste (vs. chaste)
- usage: casual and unrestrained in sexual behavior; "her easy virtue"; "he was told to avoid loose (or light) women"; "wanton behavior"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of wanton (Dictionary)