Synonyms of waning
- 1. waning, decrease, lessening, drop-off
- usage: a gradual decrease in magnitude or extent; "the waning of his enthusiasm was obvious"; "the waxing and waning of the moon"
- 1. decline, go down, wane, decrease, diminish, lessen, fall
- usage: grow smaller; "Interest in the project waned"
- 2. wane, decrease, diminish, lessen, fall
- usage: become smaller; "Interest in his novels waned"
- 3. wane, decrease, diminish, lessen, fall
- usage: decrease in phase; "the moon is waning"
- 1. waning (vs. waxing)
- usage: (of the Moon) pertaining to the period during which the visible surface of the moon decreases; "after full moon comes the waning moon"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.