- 1. wallow, mud puddle
- usage: a puddle where animals go to wallow
- 2. wallow, axial rotation, axial motion, roll
- usage: an indolent or clumsy rolling about; "a good wallow in the water"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. wallow, indulge
- usage: devote oneself entirely to something; indulge in to an immoderate degree, usually with pleasure; "Wallow in luxury"; "wallow in your sorrows"
- 2. wallow, welter, move
- usage: roll around, "pigs were wallowing in the mud"
- 3. billow, wallow, soar, soar up, soar upwards, surge, zoom
- usage: rise up as if in waves; "smoke billowed up into the sky"
- 4. wallow, rejoice, triumph, exult, walk on air, be on cloud nine, jump for joy
- usage: be ecstatic with joy
- 5. wallow, delight, enjoy, revel
- usage: delight greatly in; "wallow in your success!"
All rights reserved.
See also: wallow (Dictionary)