Synonyms of walk out
- 1. walkout, strike, work stoppage
- usage: a strike in which the workers walk out
- 2. walkout, protest, objection, dissent
- usage: the act of walking out (of a meeting or organization) as a sign of protest; "there was a walkout by the Black members as the chairman rose to speak"
- 1. strike, walk out, protest, resist, dissent
- usage: stop work in order to press demands; "The auto workers are striking for higher wages"; "The employees walked out when their demand for better benefits was not met"
- 2. walk out, leave, go forth, go away
- usage: leave abruptly, often in protest or anger; "The customer that was not served walked out"
- 3. walk out, abandon, forsake, desolate, desert
- usage: leave suddenly, often as an expression of disapproval; "She walked out on her husband and children"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.