Synonyms of walk around
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. perambulate, walk about, walk around, walk
- usage: walk with no particular goal; "we were walking around in the garden"; "after breakfast, she walked about in the park"
- 2. circumambulate, walk around, circle
- usage: walk around something
- 3. walk around, behave, acquit, bear, deport, conduct, comport, carry
- usage: behave in a certain manner or have certain properties; "He walks around with his nose in the air"; "She walks around with this strange boyfriend"
- 4. walk around, act
- usage: walk randomly; "We were walking around in the neighborhood to see whether we could find an open drugstore"
All rights reserved.