Synonyms of wakefulness
- 1. wakefulness, waking, physical condition, physiological state, physiological condition
- usage: a periodic state during which you are conscious and aware of the world; "consciousness during wakefulness in a sane person is pretty well ordered and familiar"
- 2. wakefulness, sleeplessness, temporary state
- usage: a temporary state in which you are unable (or unwilling) to sleep; "accept your wakefulness and sleep in its own contrary way is more likely to come"
- 3. watchfulness, wakefulness, vigilance, alertness, attention
- usage: the process of paying close and continuous attention; "wakefulness, watchfulness, and bellicosity make a good hunter"; "vigilance is especially susceptible to fatigue"
All rights reserved.