Synonyms of vow
- 1. vow, assurance, pledge
- usage: a solemn pledge (to oneself or to another or to a deity) to do something or to behave in a certain manner; "they took vows of poverty"
- 1. vow, pledge, plight
- usage: make a vow; promise; "He vowed never to drink alcohol again"
- 2. vow, consecrate, give, dedicate, consecrate, commit, devote
- usage: dedicate to a deity by a vow
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of vow (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.