Synonyms of volcanic
- 1. volcanic
- usage: relating to or produced by or consisting of volcanoes; "volcanic steam"; "volcanic islands such as Iceland"; "a volcanic cone is a conical mountain or hill built up of material from volcanic eruptions"
- 2. volcanic, unstable (vs. stable)
- usage: explosively unstable; "a volcanic temper"
- 3. volcanic, extrusive (vs. intrusive)
- usage: igneous rock produced by eruption and solidified on or near the earth's surface; rhyolite or andesite or basalt; "volcanic rock includes the volcanic glass obsidian"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of volcanic (Dictionary)