Synonyms of venting
- 1. discharge, venting, emission, emanation
- usage: the act of venting
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. vent, ventilate, give vent, express, show, evince
- usage: give expression or utterance to; "She vented her anger"; "The graduates gave vent to cheers"
- 2. vent, ventilate, air out, air, refresh, freshen
- usage: expose to cool or cold air so as to cool or freshen; "air the old winter clothes"; "air out the smoke-filled rooms"
All rights reserved.