- 1. valuable, treasure, hoarded wealth
- usage: something of value; "all our valuables were stolen"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. valuable (vs. worthless), blue-chip, invaluable, priceless, precious, rich, semiprecious, worth(predicate), expensive, important#1, of import, worthy
- usage: having great material or monetary value especially for use or exchange; "a valuable diamond"
- 2. valuable, worthful, worthy (vs. unworthy)
- usage: having worth or merit or value; "a valuable friend"; "a good and worthful man"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of valuable (Dictionary)