WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Utopia
- usage: a book written by Sir Thomas More (1516) describing the perfect society on an imaginary island
- 2. utopia, state
- usage: ideally perfect state; especially in its social and political and moral aspects
- 3. utopia, fiction
- usage: a work of fiction describing a utopia
- 4. Utopia, Zion, Sion, imaginary place, mythical place, fictitious place
- usage: an imaginary place considered to be perfect or ideal
All rights reserved.
See also: utopia (Dictionary)