Synonyms of untaught
- 1. unteach, teach, learn, instruct
- usage: cause to disbelieve; teach someone the contrary of what he or she had learned earlier
- 2. unteach, teach, learn, instruct
- usage: cause to unlearn; "teach somebody to unlearn old habits or methods"
- 1. unschooled, untaught, untutored, uneducated (vs. educated)
- usage: lacking in schooling; "untaught people whose verbal skills are grossly deficient"; "an untutored genius"; "uneducated children"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of untaught (Dictionary)