WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. unwieldy (vs. wieldy), unmanageable, awkward, bunglesome, clumsy, ungainly, cumbersome, cumbrous
- usage: difficult to use or handle or manage because of size or weight or shape; "we set about towing the unwieldy structure into the shelter"; "almost dropped the unwieldy parcel"
- 2. unmanageable (vs. manageable), difficult, indocile, uncontrollable, ungovernable, unruly, uncheckable, defiant#1, noncompliant, disobedient, intractable
- usage: hard to control; "a difficult child", "an unmanageable situation"
- 3. uncontrollable, unmanageable, intractable (vs. tractable)
- usage: difficult to solve or alleviate; "uncontrollable pain"
- 4. uncontrollable, uncorrectable, unmanageable, incorrigible (vs. corrigible)
- usage: incapable of being controlled or managed; "uncontrollable children"; "an uncorrectable habit"
All rights reserved.
See also: unmanageable (Dictionary)