WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. fusion, merger, unification, union
- usage: an occurrence that involves the production of a union
- 2. union, unification, state
- usage: the state of being joined or united or linked; "there is strength in union"
- 3. union, unification, uniting, conjugation, jointure, combination, combining, compounding
- usage: the act of making or becoming a single unit; "the union of opposing factions"; "he looked forward to the unification of his family for the holidays"
All rights reserved.
See also: unification (Dictionary)