WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. underslung, supported (vs. unsupported)
- usage: supported from above especially in a vehicle having springs attached to the axle from below
- 2. underhung, undershot, underslung, protrusive (vs. intrusive)
- usage: having a lower part projecting beyond the upper; "an underhung jaw"; "undershot bulldog"
- 3. squat, underslung, low (vs. high)
- usage: having a low center of gravity; built low to the ground
All rights reserved.
See also: underslung (Dictionary)