Synonyms of uncut
- 1. untrimmed (vs. trimmed), uncut, unclipped
- usage: not trimmed; "shaggy untrimmed locks"
- 2. unmown (vs. mown), uncut
- usage: (used of grass or vegetation) not cut down with a hand implement or machine; "uncut grass"; "an unmown lawn"
- 3. uncut (vs. cut), rough, unsheared
- usage: not shaped by cutting or trimming; "an uncut diamond"; "rough gemstones"
- 4. uncut (vs. cut)
- usage: (of pages of a book) having adjacent leaves still joined at the fore edge; "a book with its leaves still uncut"
- 5. uncut (vs. cut), imperforate, unpierced
- usage: not cut
- 6. uncut, uninjured (vs. injured)
- usage: not cut; "glad to get out of the house with my throat uncut"- Tobias Smollett
- 7. full-length, uncut, unabridged (vs. abridged)
- usage: complete; "the full-length play"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of uncut (Dictionary)