WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. unaffected (vs. affected), immune, superior(predicate), unimpressed, uninfluenced, unswayed, untouched, unmoved#1, unaffected#3, untouched
- usage: undergoing no change when acted upon; "entirely unaffected by each other's writings"; "fibers remained apparently unaffected by the treatment"
- 2. insensible(predicate), unaffected(predicate), insensitive (vs. sensitive)
- usage: unaware of or indifferent to; "insensible to the suffering around him"
- 3. unmoved(predicate) (vs. moved), unaffected, untouched, unaffected, unemotional
- usage: emotionally unmoved; "always appeared completely unmoved and imperturbable"
- 4. unaffected (vs. affected), lifelike, natural, unmannered, unselfconscious, unstilted, unstudied#1, uncontrived
- usage: free of artificiality; sincere and genuine; "an unaffected grace"
All rights reserved.
See also: unaffected (Dictionary)