WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Uighur, Uigur, Uygur, Turki
- usage: a member of a people who speak Uighur and live in Xinjiang and adjacent areas
- 2. Uighur, Uigur, Uygur, Turki, Turkic, Turko-Tatar, Turkic language
- usage: the Turkic language spoken by approximately 7,000,000 Uighur in extreme northwestern China
- 3. Uighur, Uigur, Uygur, script
- usage: the script (derived from Aramaic) used to write the Uighur language
All rights reserved.
See also: uigur (Dictionary)