- 1. ivory, tusk, dentine, dentin
- usage: a hard smooth ivory colored dentine that makes up most of the tusks of elephants and walruses
- 2. tusk, tooth
- usage: a long pointed tooth specialized for fighting or digging; especially in an elephant or walrus or hog
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. horn, tusk, pierce, thrust
- usage: stab or pierce with a horn or tusk; "the rhino horned the explorer"
- 2. tusk, detusk, remove, take, take away, withdraw
- usage: remove the tusks of animals; "tusk an elephant"
All rights reserved.
See also: tusk (Dictionary)