Synonyms of trumpet flower
- 1. chalice vine, trumpet flower, cupflower, Solandra guttata, shrub, bush
- usage: Mexican evergreen climbing plant having large solitary funnel-shaped fragrant yellow flowers with purple-brown ridges in the throat
- 2. cross vine, trumpet flower, quartervine, quarter-vine, Bignonia capreolata, vine
- usage: woody flowering vine of southern United States; stems show a cross in transverse section
- 3. trumpet honeysuckle, coral honeysuckle, trumpet flower, trumpet vine, Lonicera sempervirens, honeysuckle
- usage: evergreen North American honeysuckle vine having coral-red or orange flowers
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.