Synonyms of trodden
- 1. step, tread, travel, go, move, locomote
- usage: put down or press the foot, place the foot; "For fools rush in where angels fear to tread"; "step on the brake"
- 2. tread, trample, walk
- usage: tread or stomp heavily or roughly; "The soldiers trampled across the fields"
- 3. tread, squash, crush, squelch, mash, squeeze
- usage: crush as if by treading on; "tread grapes to make wine"
- 4. tread, brace
- usage: brace (an archer's bow) by pressing the foot against the center
- 5. tread, give, apply
- usage: apply (the tread) to a tire
- 6. tread, copulate, mate, pair, couple
- usage: mate with; "male birds tread the females"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of trodden (Dictionary)