- 1. tot, small indefinite quantity, small indefinite amount
- usage: a small amount (especially of a drink); "a tot of rum"
- 2. toddler, yearling, tot, bambino, child, kid, youngster, minor, shaver, nipper, small fry, tiddler, tike, tyke, fry, nestling
- usage: a young child
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. total, tot, tot up, sum, sum up, summate, tote up, add, add together, tally, add up, count, number, enumerate, numerate
- usage: determine the sum of; "Add all the people in this town to those of the neighboring town"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of tot (Dictionary)