Synonyms of tongued
- 1. tongue, play, spiel
- usage: articulate by tonguing, as when playing wind instruments
- 2. tongue, lick, lap
- usage: lick or explore with the tongue
- 1. tongued (vs. tongueless), tonguelike
- usage: provided with or resembling a tongue; often used in combination; "tongued shoes"; "tongued boards"; "toungued lightning"; "long-tongued"
- 2. tongued, speaking(prenominal) (vs. nonspeaking)
- usage: having a manner of speaking as specified; often used in combination; "golden-tongued"; "sharp-tongued"
All rights reserved.