Synonyms of tipped
- 1. tip, reorient
- usage: cause to tilt; "tip the screen upward"
- 2. tip, mark
- usage: mark with a tip; "tip the arrow with the small stone"
- 3. tip, fee, bung, give, gift, present
- usage: give a tip or gratuity to in return for a service, beyond the compensation agreed on; "Remember to tip the waiter"; "fee the steward"
- 4. topple, tumble, tip, push, force
- usage: cause to topple or tumble by pushing
- 5. lean, tilt, tip, slant, angle, bend, flex
- usage: to incline or bend from a vertical position; "She leaned over the banister"
- 6. tiptoe, tip, tippytoe, walk
- usage: walk on one's toes
- 7. tap, tip, strike
- usage: strike lightly; "He tapped me on the shoulder"
- 8. tip off, tip, rede, advise, counsel
- usage: give insider information or advise to; "He tipped off the police about the terrorist plot"
- 9. tip, remove, take, take away, withdraw
- usage: remove the tip from; "tip artichokes"
- 1. tipped (vs. untipped), filter-tipped, pink-tipped, plume-tipped, spine-tipped, thorn-tipped, yellow-tipped
- usage: having a tip; or having a tip as specified (used in combination); "a rubber-tipped cane"
- 2. atilt, canted, leaning, tilted, tipped, inclined (vs. horizontal) (vs. vertical)
- usage: departing or being caused to depart from the true vertical or horizontal; "the leaning tower of Pisa"; "the headstones were tilted"
All rights reserved.