Synonyms of tip top
- 1. acme, height, elevation, peak, pinnacle, summit, superlative, meridian, tiptop, top, degree, level, stage, point
- usage: the highest level or degree attainable; the highest stage of development; "his landscapes were deemed the acme of beauty"; "the artist's gifts are at their acme"; "at the height of her career"; "the peak of perfection"; "summer was at its peak"; "...catapulted Einstein to the pinnacle of fame"; "the summit of his ambition"; "so many highest superlatives achieved by man"; "at the top of his profession"
- 2. tiptop, top, top side, upper side, upside
- usage: the extreme top or summit
- 1. ace, A-one, crack, first-rate, super, tiptop, topnotch, top-notch, tops(predicate), superior (vs. inferior)
- usage: of the highest quality; "an ace reporter"; "a crack shot"; "a first-rate golfer"; "a super party"; "played top-notch tennis"; "an athlete in tiptop condition"; "she is absolutely tops"
- 1. tip-top
- usage: to the highest extent; "the shoes fit me tip-top"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.