Synonyms of thresh
- 1. convulse, thresh, thresh about, thrash, thrash about, slash, toss, jactitate, shake, agitate
- usage: move or stir about violently; "The feverish patient thrashed around in his bed"
- 2. flail, thresh, beat, flap
- usage: move like a flail; thresh about; "Her arms were flailing"
- 3. thrash, thresh, beat
- usage: beat the seeds out of a grain
- 4. thrash, thresh, lam, flail, beat, beat up, work over
- usage: give a thrashing to; beat hard
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of thresh (Dictionary)