- 1. thirst, thirstiness, drive
- usage: a physiological need to drink
- 2. hunger, hungriness, thirst, thirstiness, desire
- usage: strong desire for something (not food or drink); "a thirst for knowledge"; "hunger for affection"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. thirst, ache, smart, hurt
- usage: feel the need to drink
- 2. crave, hunger, thirst, starve, lust, desire, want
- usage: have a craving, appetite, or great desire for
All rights reserved.
See also: thirst (Dictionary)