Synonyms of testimonial
- 1. testimony, testimonial, evidence
- usage: something that serves as evidence; "his effort was testimony to his devotion"
- 2. tribute, testimonial, approval, commendation
- usage: something given or done as an expression of esteem
- 3. recommendation, testimonial, good word, praise, congratulations, kudos, extolment
- usage: something that recommends (or expresses commendation of) a person or thing as worthy or desirable
- 1. testimonial
- usage: expressing admiration or appreciation; "testimonial dinner"
- 2. testimonial
- usage: of or relating to or constituting testimony
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of testimonial (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.