- 1. tangerine, tangerine tree, mandarin, mandarin orange, mandarin orange tree, Citrus reticulata
- usage: a variety of mandarin orange
- 2. tangerine, mandarin, mandarin orange
- usage: any of various deep orange mandarins grown in the United States and southern Africa
- 3. tangerine, reddish orange
- usage: a reddish to vivid orange color
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. tangerine, chromatic (vs. achromatic)
- usage: of a strong reddish orange color
All rights reserved.
See also: tangerine (Dictionary)