- 1. tailoring, trade, craft
- usage: the occupation of a tailor
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. tailor, orient, adapt, accommodate
- usage: adjust to a specific need or market; "a magazine oriented towards young people"; "tailor your needs to your surroundings"
- 2. cut, tailor, design
- usage: style and tailor in a certain fashion; "cut a dress"
- 3. sew, tailor, tailor-make, fashion, forge
- usage: create (clothes) with cloth; "Can the seamstress sew me a suit by next week?"
All rights reserved.
See also: tailoring (Dictionary)