Synonyms of swirl
- 1. whirl, swirl, vortex, convolution, round shape
- usage: the shape of something rotating rapidly
- 1. twirl, swirl, twiddle, whirl, revolve, go around, rotate
- usage: turn in a twisting or spinning motion; "The leaves swirled in the autumn wind"
- 2. eddy, purl, whirlpool, swirl, whirl, run, flow, feed, course
- usage: flow in a circular current, of liquids
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of swirl (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.