WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. sweeper, employee
- usage: an employee who sweeps (floors or streets etc.)
- 2. carpet sweeper, sweeper, cleaning implement, cleaning device, cleaning equipment
- usage: a cleaning implement with revolving brushes that pick up dirt as the implement is pushed over a carpet
- 3. sweeper, teleost fish, teleost, teleostan
- usage: little-known nocturnal fish of warm shallow seas with an oblong compressed body
All rights reserved.
See also: sweeper (Dictionary)