- 1. surfacing, egress, egression, emergence
- usage: emerging to the surface and becoming apparent
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. surface, come up, rise up, rise, ascend, go up
- usage: come to the surface
- 2. coat, surface, cover
- usage: put a coat on; cover the surface of; furnish with a surface; "coat the cake with chocolate"
- 3. come on, come out, turn up, surface, show up, appear
- usage: appear or become visible; make a showing; "She turned up at the funeral"; "I hope the list key is going to surface again"
All rights reserved.
See also: surfacing (Dictionary)