Synonyms of supplement
- 1. addendum, supplement, postscript, matter
- usage: textual matter that is added onto a publication; usually at the end
- 2. supplement, supplementation, increase, increment
- usage: a quantity added (e.g. to make up for a deficiency)
- 3. accessory, appurtenance, supplement, add-on, component, constituent, element
- usage: a supplementary component that improves capability
- 1. supplement, add
- usage: add as a supplement to what seems insufficient; "supplement your diet"
- 2. supplement, constitute, represent, make up, comprise, be
- usage: serve as a supplement to; "Vitamins supplemented his meager diet"
- 3. append, add on, supplement, affix, attach
- usage: add to the very end; "He appended a glossary to his novel where he used an invented language"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of supplement (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.