- 1. supple, change, alter, modify
- usage: make pliant and flexible; "These boots are not yet suppled by frequent use"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. lissome, lissom, lithe, lithesome, slender, supple, svelte, sylphlike, graceful (vs. awkward)
- usage: moving and bending with ease
- 2. limber, supple, flexible (vs. inflexible)
- usage: (used of e.g. personality traits) readily adaptable; "a supple mind"; "a limber imagination"
- 3. limber, supple, flexible (vs. inflexible), flexile
- usage: (used of persons' bodies) capable of moving or bending freely
All rights reserved.
See also: supple (Dictionary)